• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Yes!

Oh, wait... I thought you were asking! Hehe, not really, but don'tcha wonder how many others are going to come in here and say they will marry you, huh!

Beautiful and stunning template! Everything is sooooo pretty! Love how you interpreted the theme! Yep, another AWESOME design!!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
      Yes!

Oh, wait... I thought you were asking! Hehe, not really, but don'tcha wonder how many others are going to come in here and say they will marry you, huh!

Beautiful and stunning template! Everything is sooooo pretty! Love how you interpreted the theme! Yep, another AWESOME design!!
      Too funny!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Here are two layouts using the templates. I had to adjust the size because I am making an 8 1/2 x 11 album. I also took out the multi photo section of the one to put in a large photo, I like the way it came out. I will probably use the multi photo part later!

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Here's mine...........

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

O Sue & mary - yo both did such lovely layouts.. love the photos of your niece Sue, her dress is gorgeous

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              O Sue & mary - yo both did such lovely layouts.. love the photos of your niece Sue, her dress is gorgeous
              Yes that dress is something else... I think Sue told us that it was HER wedding dress...

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                Yes that dress is something else... I think Sue told us that it was HER wedding dress...

Yes, It was my dress. My niece Carol wore it 10 years ago when she got married. She wore it withought the sleeves. (I had it altered to be able to remove the sleeves in case it was too warm, But it was very cold the day I got married so I wore it with the sleeves.

Now, In June (Same month I got married), My niece Caris got married. (Twin sister of my other niece) She had cloth added in the chest area because they are a little more conservative (and she is larger busted than I was...LOL). It was also very cold the day she got married, so she also wore it with the sleeves.

I asked her what she was going to do with the dress and she said the Kari (her daughter) said "she is NOT Wearing the dress", so I am not sure what she is going to do with it.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

I plan to do a layout with all three of us in the dress. It will be at the end of the album, as soon as I get to it I will post it.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• scrappynana6
                    • Jul 2009

Marry Me

This is a rich, gorgeous kit and I plan to buy it when I get paid (next week). I immediately thought of my youngest daughter's wedding 7 years ago. It would fit so perfectly!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Gorgeous kit, beautiful layouts! And the pictures, wow!
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

What a wonderful thing for the dress to mean so much with family memebers wearing it.. I really look forward to seeing the layout with ALL of you in the same dress.
                        My wedding dress wasnt worth passing it on

Comment

Working...
                        X