+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Exclamation WANTED!: YOUR Scrapbook MAX! Story

Hello Friends and Fellow Digi-Scrappers!

We are gathering personal stories from Scrapbook MAX! online community members about their amazing experiences with Scrapbook MAX!. We'd love to hear YOUR Scrapbook MAX! story!

As a digi scrapbooker, you know that scrapbooking is much more than a hobby - it's a creative craft through which you honor the precious moments in your life. We want to know what role Scrapbook MAX! software has played in your digital scrapbooking creations.

In sharing your story, you can keep these questions in mind, (or tell us something completely unique about your experience with Scrapbook MAX!):
    • How has Scrapbook MAX! become a part of your life?
    • What drew you to Scrapbook MAX! in the first place, and what does it mean to you now?
    • Describe a special or meaningful project have you made with Scrapbook MAX!.
    • How has Scrapbook MAX! helped you become more creative in your craft?
    • What do you love about Scrapbook MAX!, and what do you want others to know about it?

Email your Scrapbook MAX! story in about 250 words or so (less is fine!) to mystory [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com. We may share your story or excerpts from it in our newsletter, website, and in other marketing materials and advertising.

Help us to share with others the joy of Scrapbook MAX!, and the amazing things that a creative person like you can do with it!

Thanks for sharing, and "happy scrapbooking!"
    Sincerely,
    Karin, on behalf of The Scrapbook MAX! Team
    mystory [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com
    Last edited by Karin; 07-16-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Great idea Karin... I will have to write something up...this place inspired me in so many ways...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!