+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default weekly challenge 71 ~ I couldn't live without.....

sorry I havent started this weeks challenge earlier, doctor just put me on some new tablets and they are making me a tad fuzzy headed

This weeks challenge is pretty simple

I couldn't live without.....

we all have modern items that we couldn't ever dream of living without, whether that would be a mascara, a toaster, microwave, computer and of course scrapbook max!

so this week i'd like you scrap some pages of things you couldn't (or rather wouldn't) live without

Rules:

1) scrap a page or several using the theme I couldn't live without.....
    2) upload the page to the gallery then post the link or image into this thread
    3) all pages to be submitted by Sunday 19th July

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

My camera would have to be the one material thing that I could not live without. The main reason is because I wouldn't be able to have memories of my son growing up. And second, I make a small part of my living with it. LOL!

Credits in the gallery

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Pick your layout is just awesome I really love how it just grabs your attention

After reading the challenge like couple of times it dawned on me that we were meant to be doing things on the materialistic views and well I had already made this layout so figured it would be ok to submit it. I will work on a proper layout later in the week...

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default Can't live without Technology

credits to Grandmas Bible for stud, Phuong ton Mood for love for the sequins. mzimm collection for the notebook and stitches and floral. I couldn't get by without my computer, I work as a sub contractor using my technology, as well as design jewellery and of course for SBM and using PSE for making my elements and papers. I have told my family I want to be buried with my computer... they think I am joking.... lol

excellent pages ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I was to lazy to take a photo of my dishwasher....so, flickr to the rescue! This is one of my couldn't live withouts; but, I'm also right there with Pick, I wouldn't want to give up my camera!!

Here's mine.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

It is so much fun seeing the different things that people cannot part with. I share the dishwasher and computer need, but my chocolate milk addiction is also necessary for my life to be happy. I guess that is why I am a PLUS size now!

Two more this time going by the rules hehehehehe

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Default Can't live without my hobbies

Here is another one, I really can't live without my hobbies, I would be lost without the stimulation they provide and the pleasure they give. I have many, historical research, sewing, scrapping, photo hound and making jewellery. I made the hatpins and the faux dichro pendants in my layout, I use sterling silver and rolled gold and do all sorts of things, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, hair jewellery, I use a lot of swarovski crystal and freshwater pearls, also a variety of natural semi precious gemstones. I have people come to my door purchasing my pieces for gifts, all through word of mouth.
    It is such a high when someone wants what you have made.