+ Reply to Thread

Default Cookbook Template wanted

Looking for ideas to create a cookbook cover. Ideas that I have are of utensil, food pictures, etc. My two daughters are getting married this summer and I've created a "family receipe" cookbook for them and want to do a nice cover.

What Size do you want? If you search in Templates, there is one, but I don't think you can change the Picture, just the Text.

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

You have to search Recipe......Grannywin posted this.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ghlight=recipe

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

Sweetie, if you look for all mine, I have made close to 20 different cute ones...Just an idea... Good luck...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie35, how do I get to those? I spend countless hours searching through the template posts. Could someone guide me through this wonderful program? I found one that I liked, but I couldn't get rid of the "white" area to where you could place a picture; so sad news there for that one. I started putting embelishments together myself, but I'm not as "eye" talented and crafty. Everyone's templates look so beautiful. Maybe someday I will achieve the talent of layering and whatnot, but I think I better see a doctor for my color blindness. Think that has a lot to do with creating ideas. Anyway, thanks to all who responded to my post!

So sorry angelpaws, I just saw this now...UGH...I am getting slow these days...lol
    If you go into the template section, click on search this forum and type in baking...Most of mine will come up in your search..here is a link I used...
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...earchid=490762
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!