+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

YEPPERS! Finally got it! Thanks for the compliment on the template. That was my first challenge! I enjoy the challenges!

Cool Free to Cheer

Here's my first contest entry! http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00/ppuser/9243
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gonzalesgal94; 07-29-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    gonzalesgal94

Way to GO Gonzalesgal94!! Your FIRST?? Gracious!! You honor us!! THAnks so much!! LOVE it!!

Hey..Memphis...your first challenge too!! Oh..this is something awesome for a starter!! You ROCK GIRL!! THanks for the participation!!

I was going through the different forums and about Nov. 2008 you made some "masks" and at first I didn't know what to do with them but I figured it out from some directions you had and my word, I just love it! Got any recent ones? You'll have to check out my gallery and see if you can spot them!

Thanks,

Dina

Quote Originally Posted by memphisfran View Post
    I was going through the different forums and about Nov. 2008 you made some "masks" and at first I didn't know what to do with them but I figured it out from some directions you had and my word, I just love it! Got any recent ones? You'll have to check out my gallery and see if you can spot them!

Thanks,

Dina
    Bless you girl!! I think you have inspired me to make some more..but time won't allow it for another week!! Hang tight..You'll get to be the first to see and have them when I do!! HUGS!! and THANKS so much for your enthusiasm!!

Thanks wonder...did you check them out??? I am going to go back and finish the one with the flowers...I didn't put any journaling on it cuz I wasn't sure what was going to happen to it when I saved it because it was hanging over the page. Thanks for the masks...that's really cool. What did you make them in? I look forward to more!

Dina

Quote Originally Posted by memphisfran View Post
    Thanks wonder...did you check them out??? I am going to go back and finish the one with the flowers...I didn't put any journaling on it cuz I wasn't sure what was going to happen to it when I saved it because it was hanging over the page. Thanks for the masks...that's really cool. What did you make them in? I look forward to more!

Dina
    The shapes to make up the templates are usually made in an outside program..but did you know you can make your own shapes to use in max?? I'll have to dig that tutorial back out again..

Want to THANK all our participants of this challenge this month!! WOW..GREAT stuff!! I shall be sending links to download your thank you gift for your participation!! HUG you all to pieces!! Expect the links to show up in your Max email boxes over the weekend..

AGAIN..BIG FREEDOM HUGS to you ALL!! Can you imagine how a freedom hug must feel!! LOL..

Thanks I appreciate it!

Thanks!!!!
    gonzalesgal94