JULY Designer Challenge : hosted by Michelle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Thanks Michelle, this challenge was fun. Extracted and then applied plastic wrap effect.

Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Too cute Maureen...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Oceania
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2008

I thought I'd add another one to this challenge and as I was already looking at Spongebob items it made sense to do a fun layout for this challenge with master spongebob as the theme I used Edge Detect and thought it all came together nicely

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Love it....Sponge Bob will never drown...LOL...

Comment

• ValerieElaine
            Digi Sage
            • Aug 2008

A couple more.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Those are great Valerie...Glad you are enjoying this challenge... Love the second one the most...

news for everyone, I am going to come back in here and offer another freebie and challenge...The pages will also go in for judging...So it will make this even harder on you judges...<wink> Hey, I never said this would be easy...lol...I will do this by Thursday, so keep checking back...((HUGS))

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

Another one.
                Credits in gallery.

Comment

• kevdregab
                  • Jun 2009

Destin

Credit given to anyone I got the papers/embellishments from (I was on a Freebie High and didn't manage my folders to well!!)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by kevdregab; 07-17-2009, 09:52 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Challenge 2 and freebie

Very cool pages everyone!!!!!
                    I know I am late with the second half of myy challenge... and I apologize...Life is just getting in my way these days!!! LOL...better late then never, right? At least that is what my parents always told me...hehe....
                    Anywho, you can still make pages for the 1st part of the challenge throughout this month...But here is my freebie gift for this part of the challenge...

[B]Using this kit, make a layout (or more...lol) using multiple papers for your background. (example is found on my sample page)
                    Your photo must be in black and white, or a color tone to match the color scheme...(also attached).
                    You MAY change my items using the hue and saturation to fit the color swatch as well...make shapes, embellishments, frames, etc of your own as long as you are only using items from my kit...[/
                    B]

Upload them to the gallery and show it off here in this thread..Remember, everyone will be judging these at the end of the month, and the top three winners will receive a prize from me...Cool huh?

Send your friends here to get involved!!!!!!! The more the merrier...Can't wait to see what you all come up with...((HUGS))
                    Here is my page...

Attached Files
                    Last edited by wolvsie35; 07-18-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

Here's mine for this part

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I am a little late, but this is for the first part of the July challenge.

The fireworks are from Mangles, the Word Art, I am not sure. The makers name was not listed in the name of the word art, sorry. The paper I started with a color paper, made it gray scale then lighted and brightened till it became white then added some effects.

The other items are from Wolvsies freebie for the challenge

I made 2 copies of the photo. On one I used the edge effect, on the other I used emboss. Then lowered the opacity of each so the original photo would show through.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Another

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Sue, thanks for playing along, I was wondering how long it was going to take you...<WINK> I love how you did the photo and your layout turned out great...Hope to see you in the part two...

Valerie, I see it doesn't take you long to get involved in the fun stuff here...lol...Both layouts are wonderful...Love the things you did with the papers...Great job...

Comment

• nannybernie
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2009

Our Little Angel Tenae Linsay Green-Potter

My daughters first baby was born on 25th May 2000, we got to hold Tenae Linsay for 3 days before she passed away. She was a miracle and we thank God she came into our lives everyday. She strengthened the bond between us all and so had fulfilled her purpose here. So this is in Memory of Tenae Linsay Green-Potter, Our Little Angel.
                              All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                              Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• nannybernie
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Apr 2009

Brrrrrrrrr!!!! Winter

We had 2 of our grand daughters for part of the school holidays. It was freezing and the sun had no warmth in it at all, but we put on hats, gloves, winter coats and snuggy boots, so we were warm as toast.....
                                All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                                Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X