JULY Designer Challenge : hosted by Michelle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memphisfran
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2009

I think I figured it out

https://]http://www.scrapbookmax.com...ge-1.jpg[/img][IMG]]http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/2751/July-Challenge-2-000-Page-1.jpg[/img][/IMG]
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Hi Memphis, your pages are wonderful....to answer your questions...
      How to post your layout here...Once you upload it into the gallery, there is a UBBCode right underneath your photo...click on it and the link will turn blue...I then right click on it, and then click copy...then in your post, click paste and the image code will be seen...Thats it, when you submit your post, it will show...Do preview post if you want to make sure...then u can always make changes....Hope this helps...I enclosed them here for you...

Now for changing colors...In scrapbookmax...You bring in your paper or element and then click the effects link at the top left of the program...A drop down menu will show up and the last one is advanced, click on that....a new box will appear and you can use the hue and saturation to change colors...there are other cool ideas in there as well...Just play around to see the different things you can do....

Thanks for joining in this challenge...and good luck with the contest sweetie...

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2008

Here is my 2nd part for this challenge.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

• memphisfran
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2009

Thanks!!!

[QUOTE=wolvsie35;140916]Hi Memphis, your pages are wonderful....to answer your questions...

Thanks! I thought I had it figured out but it didn't work. I got it to work elsewhere!!! Go figure!

I had fun doing this. I am looking forward to more challenges and learning more about the program. Not too bad for having it less than a week, eh?

Thanks,

Dina
          Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Moon, such a pretty layout...Thanks for playing...
            Dina, lol...we are going to get you to post a page yet...<wink> You need to copy the first code given under your layout and paste it in a new post...After you upload your page to the gallery you use the code I have circled on the example...I hope this helps...Click the preview to see what I mean...k? ((HUGS))
            Attached Files

Comment

• memphisfran
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jul 2009

I like your LO. I really like how you used the ric rac (SP?). I was going to use it but didn't like how it turned out. It's nice.
              Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Let the judging begin!!!

Ok, I am so happy that so many of you liked this challenge and submitted a page or more...Please look at these and email me here or at [email protected] with your top THREE choices...I will be gone from tomorrow morning until Monday sometime...So on Monday, I will go through ALL my emails and tally them up....First place gets a free kit form my store of their choice and the top two runner up's will receive something special from me...Good LUCK....(these are not displayed in any particular order...)

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Final scores

Ok before I post these, I want to apologize for being late on this, I got back from my vacation a little later then I expected yesterday...
                  I am disappointed as to the amount of people that placed votes...Much lower then I expected...But here is the two winners...
                  1st place with 7 votes is: Number 22 by sacannon
                  2nd place with 4 votes is: Number 5 by ValerieElaine

Both of you please email me with the FREE kit you would like from my store...Congratulations to the winners...I sure had fun with these challenges and loved seeing all the pages you came up with....MUAH!!!!!!
                  Until next one...<wink>

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Oh My Gosh, I totally forgot about the voting and didn't check in till now. I can't believe I won with all of these terrific layouts. Thanks so much!!!! (Sorry I didn't vote Michelle, it wasn't on purpose, I just forgot).

Congrats to you too Valerie!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Congrats to the winners. All the layouts are so super, maybe I'm glad that I forgot about the voting. It sure would have been difficult to say any layout was better than any other. Great job all. Thanks Michelle for doing this.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

You are all so welcome...My job was to make sure everyone has fun...So if I accomplished that, my job is done...<wink> I love offering challenges...TY TY

Comment

• Dietelf09
                          • Oct 2009

JULY Designer Challenge hosted by Michelle

You are absolutely right I didnt actually say photo. If you have a photo thats great if not then get creative.

Comment

• valtwiun
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
                            Here ya go.

Credits in gallery
                            Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

Working...
                            X