+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I am a little late, but this is for the first part of the July challenge.

The fireworks are from Mangles, the Word Art, I am not sure. The makers name was not listed in the name of the word art, sorry. The paper I started with a color paper, made it gray scale then lighted and brightened till it became white then added some effects.

The other items are from Wolvsies freebie for the challenge

I made 2 copies of the photo. On one I used the edge effect, on the other I used emboss. Then lowered the opacity of each so the original photo would show through.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Another
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Sue, thanks for playing along, I was wondering how long it was going to take you...<WINK> I love how you did the photo and your layout turned out great...Hope to see you in the part two...

Valerie, I see it doesn't take you long to get involved in the fun stuff here...lol...Both layouts are wonderful...Love the things you did with the papers...Great job...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Our Little Angel Tenae Linsay Green-Potter

My daughters first baby was born on 25th May 2000, we got to hold Tenae Linsay for 3 days before she passed away. She was a miracle and we thank God she came into our lives everyday. She strengthened the bond between us all and so had fulfilled her purpose here. So this is in Memory of Tenae Linsay Green-Potter, Our Little Angel.

Default Brrrrrrrrr!!!! Winter

We had 2 of our grand daughters for part of the school holidays. It was freezing and the sun had no warmth in it at all, but we put on hats, gloves, winter coats and snuggy boots, so we were warm as toast.....

Well here is my entree, did a bit of watercoloring for the photo.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default Summer Day Dreaming

Summer 2008. Courtney was day dreaming away, off with the fairies, so hard being 12 with the weight of the world on your shoulders. I have to chuckle though, when Courtney was little she would take out dry biscuits and set them on gum leaves under the gum tree to feed the fairies so she used to say, she was always so amazed when the biscuits would be gone the next day, of course the birds had a field day, but she was convinced the fairies had taken her offering. I don't suppose I helped though, after all we had little china houses in amongst the garden for many years, and I used to tell the girls there were fairies in my garden, it was lovely while it lasted.

Imajo, I hear the weather was a bit rough over your side of the country today, we will get it in about 2 days time in Vic. Love your layout, what a gorgeous little lady you have with you.
    Last edited by nannybernie; 07-20-2009 at 09:00 AM.

Nanny and Omajo, great layouts...Sorry to hear about the little one...Omajo, so nice to see you posting...sure missed ya...((HUGS)) Good luck in the contest girls...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is my 2nd part of this challenge Loving all of your layouts ladies they are all awesome

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Finally got around to the 2nd part. I also used 2 shapes from Rosana.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]