+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nannybernie View Post
    I can't tell you how much everyone who contributes here inspires me. To think that we can use the same colourings and embellishments and come up with so many fantastic combinations just amazes me every time I come to the forum. I love what everyone else creates and it just gives me so many ideas to try. Thank you everyone and thank you to SBM for giving us this forum to share. I am off for the weekend and will get some more scrapping done for relaxation.....
    Amen to that one nanny!!!! This is exactly how I felt when I started doing these challenges when I first joined...and even after all these years, it still amazes me how everyone can make such wonderful and different layouts using the same stuff or idea...I sure hope you keep inspiring others as well with your layouts..<wink>

Tack...beautiful page...WOW...Thanks for playing...

Val...I agree with Kim, i want coffee too...lol..Great layout and thanks for sharing...

Kim...as usual you have done another piece of work...Glad to see you participating...

Love all the pages done so far...and I am so glad I don't have to vote in this one...LOL...It would be waaaaaaaaay too hard for me to pick my top three...But I wish you all luck...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Had to try one more time.

Hope it is ok to change the colors of the embellishments. I wanted them to match the photo. Couldn't bring myself to add an effect to this photo so I added a window instead.

Hi everyone, some great pages! back to post something for the challenge...

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Here is mine. Thanks for the fun Challenge Michelle! I used posterize on the photo and changed the saturation a bit on the elements

Happy Indepenance Day everyone!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=6004

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Here is another

Here's my first one! This is all 6 of my grandchildren. I love them. I used the poster edge effect in PSE to get the "cartoon" look to them.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie That is Perfect!!! Toooo Cute!!!

Hi everyone here is a couple that I have done, the first one I used the "Crackle effect" and the second one I used the "Zig Zag Slice Effect" I love everyone's layouts - you have all done beautifully as always

Should I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Thank you Michelle.Credits in the gallery.Well done everyone, here is my try.

[/SIGPIC]

Happy belated 4th everyone...Had a lot going on at home here and is why I wasn't posting...I love all the latest pages...You guys are really coming up with some great effects to use...and they look great in the layouts as well...This contest is goign to be sooooooooooooooo hard to judge...lol...Keep them coming...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!