+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I LOVE all these effects and soooo love using WHITE for background! CLEVER girl!! BRILLIANT challenge!! HUGS!!

I just took this picture Father's Day and had no idea what to do with it. Thank you for the challenge! This page will go in my mother in law's Alzheimer's scrapbook!
    Attached Images

Default Gym meet

This was before I had a digital camera and was the only photo from that day that turned out because it was so dark and they were all moving constantly. Thanks for the freebies, Wolvsie! I hope you don't mind that I changed the color just a bit darker.
    Attached Images

Default Sisters Being Sisters

The girls were being frightful, didn't want to agree to anything and were doing the "she touched me Mum" style behaviour. All I wanted were some pics of them together. They couldn't decide if they loved or hated each other at this point. They get on most of the time, it was just one of those days....... Used film grain to alter the photos.
    Thanks for the freebies. the frames are mine that were posted to the embellishment forum the other day. The Ficifolia flowers and gumnuts fitted the colour scheme very well I thought. Will try to do another one at some point if get the chance.

Tina...I do hope you do this challenge..lol..but more importantly, enjoy your vacation...You better be taking some photos...<wink>

I can't believe how fast all of you are...wow...and the pages you made are great...

kevdregab: I think your page is adorable and doesn't need any editing...very cute..Thanks for joining us....

pickngrin: Your page is wonderful as always..Cute toddler too...

crunchymountainmomma: first of all, LOVE the name...lol...and the effect you used on your photo is awesome...should make a great addition for your album...Thanks for joining...

pilotswife: Your welcome and the red, white and blue look on your photos is cool...

nannybernie: Thanks for playing and you are welcome...Your story made me laugh...My two boys were the same way and I think now that they are older they got worse...lol...great photos....

I have to say I am tickled pink to see more newer ones joining us...and I want to wish you all a warm welcome to our great community...we have some nuts around here, but I won't mention any names...LOL...Looking forward to seeing more pages...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Lots of fun!

Thanks for another great challenge! I may have to do another page if time allows....but for now here is my page showing off my lovely daughter. I added a fresco effect to her photo. Great pages everyone!!!

Default This is just the best

I can't tell you how much everyone who contributes here inspires me. To think that we can use the same colourings and embellishments and come up with so many fantastic combinations just amazes me every time I come to the forum. I love what everyone else creates and it just gives me so many ideas to try. Thank you everyone and thank you to SBM for giving us this forum to share. I am off for the weekend and will get some more scrapping done for relaxation.....

Here is a LO of My Marine!!!!

My grandson playing. Used the pen and ink effect.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Great Job Val!!!! When I see Your Avatar it makes me WANT COFFEEEEEEEE!!!!!