X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marshalynn
    • May 2009

How will I survive??

This Thursday my family & I will be leaving for a week on vacation. We are going to Oklahoma to Dh's parents ranch for 6 whole days...still trying to talk him into cutting that short (3 days) but hes not buying it just yet! Every Fourth of July the inlaws throw a huge 3 day event. Its called The Welch Family Fourth of July Reunion Barbeque! 3 full days of family from all over the states (Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Oregon, Arkansas, Missouri & California) riding horses, atv's, motorcycles, golf carts & fishing, playing horse shoes, corn hole, badmitton, volleyball, playing music and of course...everyone brings fireworks & food like you wouldnt believe!! There will be tents set up the kids like to sleep in, air mattresses in every corner & winnybagos (as dh calls em) set up all over. We usually go to thier church & watch thier fireworks show & watch the local bands they have, eat, face paint, all the men enter the horseshoe tournaments then we come home to a few more hours of fireworks & leftovers! By Sunday everyone is stuffed, wore out & ready to head home! Its a small town so everyone knows everyone & they all drop by sometime during the festivities as well. Im sure to have LOTS of pics to scrap when I DO make it home...but Im worried...Momma Welch only has dial up...how ever can I scrap on DIALUP!!! UGGGG! Im gonna need a huge dose of sbm when I return! I hope you all have a wonderful & safe Holiday & God Bless wherever you may be!
    sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

OMG... I'm exhausted just reading this but it sounds like a lot of fun. ENJOY!!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

LOL Mary, I agree...we aren't doing much this holiday like we used too, so I wish I could be there...<wink> Have a super time...!!!
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

oh my goodness....hey id give up max for 6 days of fun like that (although id probably take my laptop and dongle key to get a signal lol)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Marshalynn
          • May 2009

It is such a blast to visit with everyone and let the kiddies run crazy all over the property. Plenty to keep them busy and out from underfoot. I cant wait to come back and share the pics with everyone! IM SO READY to flee the city for awhile!
          sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Can I go to this megaevent in your place? I'm dying to get away from the computer
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

One word "Laptop"

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                Can I go to this megaevent in your place? I'm dying to get away from the computer
                You funny Steve! But it does sound like a lot of fun!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                  One word "Laptop"
                  But with all the fun going on, how will she find time to scrap?? hmmm, sneak away to the car and hope they have wi-fi in the area so she can connect...but you don't really need the internet just to scrap! hehehe

I didn't take mine when I went to Minnesota, I figured we would be too busy to do anything on the puter.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Marsha Have a Blast!!!! Soak it up while you can, Some Families grow apart, so be Thankfullllll.......WE WILL ALL WELCOME YOU HOME, and Bug you for Your LO's.....Have a SAFE trip, and May God Bless Each of you on your Journeys, on this Holiday weekend!!!!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Marshalynn
                      • May 2009

Awwww.... ty all svm for the well wishes! Im so excited and cant wait to get there! Sure wish I could take you all with me....lol but then again, would we be out enjoying all this or indoors scrapping??? lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

OOOOooo sounds like my kind of fun.When I go to the cottage with my older sisters who are in their 70's I am quite devlish and I get them doing some bad things with me.Great memories and I hope you have some xo.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Hi Marsha...don't think we have met before! Enjoy your vacation and take tons of pictures...that way you'll have tons to scrap when you get back....but I feel for ya...LOL going to be going through a similar thing myself....but I won't have a computer at all....I think I am gonna die!!!!!!! lol

Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Wow, that takes some stamina, have a great time
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Dec 2006

Marsha that sounds fantastic!! I have family both in Texas and Oklahoma, and I am from Wisconsin. My mothers maiden name was welch, so maybe I could sneak along and pretend I am part of the family. hahahaha! Have fun and take tons of pictures.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                              X