• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

Did yall know?

Ok I have become addicted to watching The Girls Next Door. The show about life in the Playboy Mansion. For those of you who haven't seen it, are probably thinking what I thought it would be, trashy. But trust me it isn't, I mean you see photo shoots taking place but they are all blurred out and there is only a few times that something a little naughty is mentioned.
    ANYWAY.....Did you guys know that Hugh Hefner is a major scrapbooker? True! He has an entire LIBRARY full of scrapbooks starting with his life as a little boy until now. Rows upon rows of books. Now most of them aren't covered in fancy papers and glittery embellishments, but still pretty cool all the same. Of all the things Hef is, who would have thought of him scrapping, lol!
    Well I thought it was interesting, ha ha!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Never heard of the show .But hey that is neat.Like to see those albums.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

Try an image search on google. I was impressed. lol

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Hmmm...who would have thought it! Quite a library!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
        X