• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marshalynn
    • May 2009

I have a couple questions...

Hello fellow scrappers...

Im having a blast scrapping with SBM! But I have found a couple things Id like to do but not sure how, if anyone can answer (in the simplest of terms please) I would surely appreciate it.

1. Fonts...Im noticing some of the templates will say I dont have those fonts on my pc...is there a place and a way to download new fonts? If so how are they used in templates?

2. I need more organization, since starting this program, Im a mess with documents, files, etc. Is there a way to "catagorize" templates and embellishments on the left when I open a new scrapbook page?

3. Whats the best program to use to learn to make papers, embellishments and so forth? I tried paint and that didnt last but 5 minutes! lol

Thank you in advance for all your help!!!
    sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

I sent you a PM Marsha
    Hugs!!

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

FONTS: Do a Google search for free fonts, there are tons out there. Try www.dafont.com. Some good ones there. Also I don't have the link but search for fonts for peas. Cute handwriting fonts there.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• Marshalynn
        • May 2009

Thank You all very much for the help here and in Pm's...Im gettin it slowly but surely!
        sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

• kellyjolene
          • Mar 2009

Help

I am needing help in getting all the freebie templates and embellishments from other scrapping sites to Scrapbook Max. I have tried to download to a folder, then open the folder and try to drag it over to my blank SBM page but that does not work.

Any suggestions??
          Thanks!
          Kelly

Comment

• makingstamps
            • Jul 2009

Designer Card making tip

Materials required: King-size blank card, Background paper, 6x6 Designer Pad, Dress It Up Buttons (black ABC buttons), 3-D Decorative Stickers, Adhesive, Craft Glue-Dots.
            Glue a sheet of four-stitched squares paper pad to the bottom half of the card. To give a 3-D effect go over the printed stitching on the squares with glaze pens.

Cut a blue triangle-edged sheet from paper pad so that it covers the remaining top of the card. Glue into place. Again go over the printed stitching with a Glaze pen as before.

Tear out a vellum quote and ink the edges with yellow ink. Stick onto card and decorate with star and apple buttons.

Decorate each square on the card. ABC buttons are stuck on with Craft Glue Dots.

You can write impressive message on your card.
            What’s your idea of making Designer Cards? Creative ideas are welcome
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X