• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

I'm BACK!!!

Hello everyone!!!! I have missed you all sooooooo much! It has been one very difficult long winter for me. Like so many others I have been so severely depressed for different reasons. I can not believe how hard I got hit with this. It's insane how it can turn your life upside down and make you not care about anything or anyone. But I do believe I am finally on my way back from that dark place and I have actually been creating things again. I posted a new LO in the gallery, and hopefully I will continue on this path to recovery. Next week we are going to VEGAS and I can't wait. I have never been there and I have always wanted to go-and now we are finally going. I am soooooo excited, and to tell you the truth I need the time away. I can't wait to take in a show and see all the lights, and yes gamble some!!!hahahaha!
    There is sooo much for me to catch up on in here. I have been reading some of the posts and so many of you are going through so many different things. I am hoping to get to post in all of them--just give me some time.
    You all will never know how much I have missed you!!! There are some new people in here as well that I would like to say hi to and welcome to the forum! It's good to be back!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

welcome back. things slow and don't burn your self out by trying to get caught up all at once. hope you enjoy your trip
    Rachell

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Pkdoll! What a tremendously happy surprice. You have no idea have much you've been missed. I'm so glad you're healing. Depression is the worse of the worse illnesses.

I'll be sure and have a Mojito in your name!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

nice to c u back doll

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• pickngrin
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2008

Welcome back!!!! I hope the sun continues to shine on you!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

So glad the sunshine has hit you.You have been through a rough year.Nice to see you back in the forum.Missed yah.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2007

Welcome back buddy
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

My dear friend!!!!!!!! I am so glad you came back....You have been so missed..and I kept posting about you....I hope to see you this Saturday....Right? I sure hope you have a blast in Vegas...Can I fit in yoru suitcase...? lol
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

So glad you're back Paula, hope you stay healthy and happy !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Doll!!! We've missed you sooo much! So happy to see you on here again.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Sure glad to see you are back. Hope things go well for you!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Welcome back Paula!! Sure have missed you!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                        X