Hi Karin,

I am having this same problem. I just loaded SB Max on my new Gateway laptop with a Vista 64 bit operating system as well as loaded the new "SB Max School Edition" software that I just purchased. I have two issues.

QUOTE=Karin;139079]Hello!

.smt files are templates designed to import into Scrapbook MAX! software. To use an .smt file in Scrapbook MAX!, double-click on your downloaded .smt file. It will automatically import to Create a New Scrapbook.

Click on it in the Create a New Scrapbook window and give your project a name. You can now use the template pages, and edit the elements as desired.

Hope that helps!
Karin [/QUOTE]

First, is that when I try to add a page within a project, my "Themes" window is blank. Regarding your suggestion (see quote above), I am not sure what a ".smt file" is and where it can be found.

Secondly, when I create a new scrapbook, the window comes up to select a theme. Well, not all of my "Themes" are showing up. My old laptop is on it's last legs. So, I am transferring what I want, over to my new laptop. I copied a lot of my embies, paperscraps, etc on CD's to transfer over to my new laptop, which seemed to work fine. However, I can't find all the themes I had (which were many). On my old laptop, I looked under "Program Files/Scrapbook Max/etc.", but cannot find all of the many themes that I have. Do you know where I can locate those?

Any advice or assistance you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

[