+ Reply to Thread

Thread: welcome newbies

Default welcome newbies

i dont get time to pop into every post (too busy dreaming up challenges and new designs) just wanted to say a big and to all our new members

if you have any questions ask, someone will always answer them and dont be shy come jump in the conversations in the forums, join in the challenges and have fun ....we are one big happy (rather mental at times) family here at Max

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks so much for the warm welcome...I can see already this is a very friendly n helpful group. I look forward to it all! And yes...Im a novice so expect LOTS of questions along the way! lol

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

I would like to join Fiona in welcoming you. It's a pleasure to have you with us. And the more questions you ask, the better, because we all learn from the answers.

Just a warning... There are thousands of crazy, brilliant, creative, talented, generous, funny, flakly, nuts around here, including Fiona (specially Fiona), so be careful.

We will make arrangements for your initiation ceremony as soon as we are allowed to come out of the dungeon for air. The gauntlet is working and ready to go.

On your marks, get set....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

yay we get out of the dungeon *plots escape route*

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hey, you nut, get back in here!!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

just bumping this up to say hello and welcome to all our new members

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I would like to join Fiona in welcoming you. It's a pleasure to have you with us. And the more questions you ask, the better, because we all learn from the answers.

Just a warning... There are thousands of crazy, brilliant, creative, talented, generous, funny, flakly, nuts around here, including Fiona (specially Fiona), so be careful.

We will make arrangements for your initiation ceremony as soon as we are allowed to come out of the dungeon for air. The gauntlet is working and ready to go.

On your marks, get set....

I just joined today. I started out doing the regular scrapbooking and now like to do the digital kind.

Thank you for the welcome!! I just signed up today