• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

just wanted to wish everyone a Happy National Scrapbooking Day

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

You too Fiona! Happy happy happy scrappy happy scrappy, la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (that was a finale) lol, I think I need sleep.....

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

I had that on my Facebook, "What's on Your Mind?" today! Happy National Scrapbook Day Everyone!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Thank you and same to you. How else would such a bunch of wonderful nuts ever get to know each other?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pickngrin
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Thank you and same to you. How else would such a bunch of wonderful nuts ever get to know each other?

Well it is possible we would have ended up meeting in some insane assylum somewhere later, if not for meeting here.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

YEAH!! Happy DAY!! I'm out getting some bargins today!! Too FUN!! LOL.. Yard Sales got hit too!!

LOVE this Community!!

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Happy Scrappy everyone. Looking forward to taking crazy pictures with Eye this year and scrapping them. Anyone want to join us at my cottage you are welcomed ..........and Eye is harmless I think.........................
              sigpic....

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Tell it like it is Granny and I am so blessed to have met our wonderful Granny in person.will never forget it...Im so very proud to be a part of the digi scrap community and wish you all a great day..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                  Tell it like it is Granny and I am so blessed to have met our wonderful Granny in person.will never forget it...Im so very proud to be a part of the digi scrap community and wish you all a great day..

Proud to know you Jazz Happy Days
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X