this year is the 20th anniversary of my son passing from cot/crib death and with the help of the Max designers we have made mega charity kit called Memories of Matthew which is now in store:
scroll down below the write up on the main page and you will see the whole contents
this is a huge kit containing 11 kits and 11 template sets for the tiny sum of $20.00 - please support this worthwhile cause by purchasing this wonderful kit
This complete mega kit contains:
44 Paperscraps, 39 Background Papers, 224 Embellishments, 19 Shapes, 1 Alphabet, 3 6x12 200dpi brag book templates, 8 8x8 200 dpi template sets
All proceeds go to help The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths which is the UK's leading baby charity who research ways aimed at preventing unexpected deaths in infancy.
Kits were designed by: Fiona Storey. Steve Russell, Ester Barry, Michelle McCoy, Carena Scott, Diane Carmichael, Tina Sudwicks, Donna Thomas, Wickel
A little about FSID
The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths is the UK's leading baby charity aiming to prevent unexpected deaths in infancy and promote infant health. FSID fulfils these aims by:
The services offered by FSID include:
- Funding research
- Supporting families whose babies have died suddenly and unexpectedly
- Disseminating information on infant health, baby care and sudden infant deaths to health professionals and the general public
- Working with professionals to improve investigations when a baby dies
- A Helpline for parents, carers and health professionals and bereaved families
- A wide range of publications and resources on reducing the risk of cot death and safe baby care
- A network of trained befrienders to support bereaved families
- A phone card to enable bereaved parents to call our Helpline free of charge
- A busy programme of training, events and Family Days Out throughout the UK
- The Care of Next Infant (CONI) Scheme, with the NHS, to support bereaved families when they have subsequent babies.
FSID are a member of Ispid (International Society for the Study and Prevention of Infant Deaths). Member organistions, as well as other overseas organisations that may carry out research.
you can read more here http://www.fsid.org.uk/