• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Nostalgia Days

Hi there. Just submitted a new kit and template to the store. Sorry, I did not realize someone else had already submitted one with that name. I changed mine to Nostalgia Days.

Below are some previews. Thank you for looking. Hopefully they will be approved and in the store soon.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Ooooooh, very pretty, ST! I love dark colors, so this would be one I'd pick for sure!! And simple -- I LOVE simple!!

AWESOME!!!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Girl, I love the colors and the details with the flowers..WOW! You go GIRL!!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Thank you girls. I think between all of us, we provide a nice variety of colors and themes. I love the work of my fellow designers, you folks rule! I just hope that enough people like my style, specially the frames, because I absolutely love making them!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Your frames are to drool over GORGEOUS!! Be proud!! You deserve to be!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Not just the frames Granny!! the whole darn lot is a stunner... you're like a good wine - you just improve with age
            LOve your colour co-ordination, the layouts, the whole gorgeous look of this one.. GREAT work

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Chucks, girls, you're making me blush!! And I love it. Thank you so much!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X