• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hehehheehehhehheh!!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Eyeball, your like a weeble....weebles wobble but they don't fall down....LOL You'll be back in no time...but while your gone..... DRINKS ON ME!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

eye.......... Come back, it's idol night!!!!!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Well Eye was really sick since last thursday.I waited a little to long this time.Went in monday to get antibiotic.Monday night I cried as I actually felt so rotten that I did not think I was going to make it.Today is my first day that I can actually see a change and am now on the mend.My bed has seen too much of me lately.I never slept so much in years.
          Thanks for all of you being there for me and Crops and Granny Eye will soon be back very strong and it was so nice of you crops to have a party in celebration of my wellness.It touched my heart xo.Love you all.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Eye, I was gone when this was posted...so I am sorry for not saying anything sooner...I do wish you well and hope you are back on your feet in no time..YOU come first...But I think I might send out a search team to keep an eye on you anyways...lol...Love ya and get better soon...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Ah, you see... You're a hard banana to peel!!! I knew you've get better and come back to haunt us!

Love ya, Eye. Glad you're better!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Ah, you see... You're a hard banana to peel!!! I knew you've get better and come back to haunt us!

Love ya, Eye. Glad you're better!!

Awe I knew I could melt you
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Glad you are feeling better Eye!

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

A big thanks to you all.I still have the dry chest cold but the feeling of wellness is so much better.It has been 8 days now.Long haul.
                    sigpic

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2007

Glad to hear you are on the mend Eye
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

So you've been and gone and been again...so pleased u are on the return ... xxx
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Glad to hear that you are felling better.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                          X