• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

quick little update

As some of you know I have been ill with depression this winter. I was hospitalized in Feb and I had been having quite a struggle. Been unemployed since a job layoff last March. I caught a nasty chest virus in Feb that did me in. My car needed repair and the unemployment money was there one week and held back the next, my son went to live with relatives and does not want to come back with me and so on...

Just want to let all of you know that things are going better and I am in a better place right now. Meds were changed yet again and I have had a relief of my symptoms finally. Insurance finally went through as I was without for quite a time and was denied care for a while. I have been called in to do some temping with a local factory a few day a week lately and I had a rather BIG tax refund. hee hee. Nice to see a healthy balance in there, Wish I could spend it hahahahahaa.

Well as some of you know...I am on a freebie design team called the Sweet tarts and I have been super busy the last six weeks with a secret designers competition. It concluded yesterday and I tell ya, I had to pull many a late night trying to get all of the doo dads into those kits. We were given some tutorials and I will have a blog train to announce the grand opening on Friday on the blog.

I have 4-5 exclusive kits with the new store going up and I will be posting some sneak peeks on the bloggity and there will be quick page freebies and the mini kits for the blog train. May Flowers.

Sorry that I have been so quiet but it is so so so hard when I was having repeatedly bad days one after another. The only thing I could do to keep my head up was to design, design, design. These kits will only be available at this new site as they are exclusives. Keep your eyes pealed! More to come.

Thank you to those who checked in on me I so appreciate it.

Love,
    Crystal
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

Lets hope that you have now 'turned a corner' and that things get better for you. thank goodness for your designing. Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.
    Sending lots of love.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

So glad you are feeling better. Just take things one day at a time. Don't add too much stress. I'll be praying for you, too!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Things always have a way of balancing out.Thank heavens we have a memory sections of a few good times.I think that is what keeps us going.Best of luck to you.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Hey Crystal,

I'm glad your doing better. I can certainly understand all that you've been going through. Depression is not fun. It seems that this poor economy and health issues has taken it's toll on so many of us.

I can tell you that it being here at SBM can be so helpful. I am so thankful that I've had my SBM family to lean on. They are all such special people. Their words of encouragement can prove to be the best non medicine treatment available.
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2008

Sending prayers and love your way, take care Crystal,xo.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Glad that you are feeling better crystal..hope things continue to go well for you.
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

We are all here for you xxx
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                  Digi Sage
                  • Aug 2008

Glad to hear that you feeling better.Don't stress yourself out. You are in my prayers.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2007

Glad to hear you are getting better and things will only go up from here on - hugsxxx
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Glad to hear you are on the mend and can't wait to see what you have created........missed you.......xoxoxo
                      sigpic....

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

keep going strong....there is a light at the end of the tunnel...you are truly missed

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

So pleased to hear things are on the improve for you Crystal, & so happy that Scrapbooking has helped keep you out of the doldrums,take care
                          hugs Karyn.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

Bless you girl!! You humble me greatly with all you are going through!! Sure happy you are scrap HaPpY!! Depression is a hard thing to shake!!

HUGS to ya!!
                            donna

Comment

Working...
                            X