+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default quick little update

As some of you know I have been ill with depression this winter. I was hospitalized in Feb and I had been having quite a struggle. Been unemployed since a job layoff last March. I caught a nasty chest virus in Feb that did me in. My car needed repair and the unemployment money was there one week and held back the next, my son went to live with relatives and does not want to come back with me and so on...

Just want to let all of you know that things are going better and I am in a better place right now. Meds were changed yet again and I have had a relief of my symptoms finally. Insurance finally went through as I was without for quite a time and was denied care for a while. I have been called in to do some temping with a local factory a few day a week lately and I had a rather BIG tax refund. hee hee. Nice to see a healthy balance in there, Wish I could spend it hahahahahaa.

Well as some of you know...I am on a freebie design team called the Sweet tarts and I have been super busy the last six weeks with a secret designers competition. It concluded yesterday and I tell ya, I had to pull many a late night trying to get all of the doo dads into those kits. We were given some tutorials and I will have a blog train to announce the grand opening on Friday on the blog.

I have 4-5 exclusive kits with the new store going up and I will be posting some sneak peeks on the bloggity and there will be quick page freebies and the mini kits for the blog train. May Flowers.

Sorry that I have been so quiet but it is so so so hard when I was having repeatedly bad days one after another. The only thing I could do to keep my head up was to design, design, design. These kits will only be available at this new site as they are exclusives. Keep your eyes pealed! More to come.

Thank you to those who checked in on me I so appreciate it.

Love,
    Crystal

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Lets hope that you have now 'turned a corner' and that things get better for you. thank goodness for your designing. Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.
    Sending lots of love.

So glad you are feeling better. Just take things one day at a time. Don't add too much stress. I'll be praying for you, too!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Things always have a way of balancing out.Thank heavens we have a memory sections of a few good times.I think that is what keeps us going.Best of luck to you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hey Crystal,

I'm glad your doing better. I can certainly understand all that you've been going through. Depression is not fun. It seems that this poor economy and health issues has taken it's toll on so many of us.

I can tell you that it being here at SBM can be so helpful. I am so thankful that I've had my SBM family to lean on. They are all such special people. Their words of encouragement can prove to be the best non medicine treatment available.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Sending prayers and love your way, take care Crystal,xo.
    [/SIGPIC]

Glad that you are feeling better crystal..hope things continue to go well for you.
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

We are all here for you xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Glad to hear that you feeling better.Don't stress yourself out. You are in my prayers.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Glad to hear you are getting better and things will only go up from here on - hugsxxx
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania