+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A Word On Marriage

Well gang, I hadn't said anything before now but now I will. I am sad to report that things did not work out for John and I. I realized back in January that things were not as I had been lead to believe, so I made the painful decision to file for an annullment. It's a story that I would rather not tell, except to say that I'm okay and I would appreciate your continued love and support during this time.

I consider you all an important part of my life and I needed to let you all know!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh Onie, I am so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately the joy of love also comes with pain sometimes. I am sure I am not alone in saying that we love you ALWAYS, and will be praying for you!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Life happens. We will be here for you Onie!

Thinking of you and do hope that you can move forward. take care friend.

I already knew.Maybe deep down inside I knew something was wrong.I guess that is why we are good friends.We will support you and You are a Survivor xo---remember that.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I think we all knew something was not entirely right but were waiting for you to tell us..it unfortunate but that's life and all you can do is pick up your boot straps and go on..easier said than done I know..but you sound like you are moving forward with a new job and new surroundings.but you will be in my prayers that things will work out and you will find happiness.
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Ooh Onie, what sad, but it is your choice and I hope that you be strong and find what is best in life. You're in my prayers.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

I really am doing okay but my plate is pretty full right now. I find myself overwhelmed at times, dealing with all of unexpected stuff that keeps popping up.

I love you all!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie, we are ALL here for you...and always will be...Only you can make life decisions for yourself...I have been there, done that...So I know how overwhelming things can get...But you know what? when you start feeling like that, you need to step back, take a couple breaths and look at the positive things and I swear it will help...I am here if you need to talk...Please take it easy...k? Love ya...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear about this. I also had a feeling. We love you Onie. No matter how busy you are, take time to heal!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store