+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Yeah, well, I finally figured out, I don't need prayers. Why? Well because I am completely and utterly insane and I kinda like it that way! My depression meds come in a PEZ dispenser! My migraine pills come in the form of SIXLETS and my sick tummy pills are called hugs! Ask my kids, they will tell ya!

On a serious note: ALL of you wonderful peeps are on our nightly bedtime prayer list...we start them at 7 and it's 10pm by the time we get everyones names in there ( sorry, guess I have a hard time being serious!) But love ya's all!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Thinking of everyone x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Prayers and love sending to all of you.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

I've not been around much lately and sure do miss everyone. Please know that even though I'm not here you are always in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

That is something I can totally afford to do for you!! HUGS and plenty of the PRAYERS for you all!!

Hugs,Prayers Kisses and Tears go out to you all.xo.Slow at responding all these nights made me dah and granny do not touch that word

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    Hugs,Prayers Kisses and Tears go out to you all.xo.Slow at responding all these nights made me dah and granny do not touch that word
    LOL Eye, you know she wll...hehe...

Today is the day I will find out if I need the heart surgery right away or if we can wait awhile...I will let everyone know when I find out something...
    Sending prayers to everyone else...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

My prayers for all of you and special prayer for Wolvsie !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Hey guys....I'm back...<wink> It sure has been a looooong day!!! but after all the tests, heart pictures, waiting around and talking to doctors....we came up with a decision...Not the best one, but one I can deal with....NO SURGERY!!!!! lol...for now anyways...There hasn't been much change in the blockage, and instead of going in and jeapordizing the kidneys for possibly nothing, we are going to wait...There is 33% of the bottom portion of the heart that is not working...the artery has collapsed and the valve leading to the artery is dead too...so nothing they can do there...The area that is blocked right now, is severly diseased and he doesn't think opening it up is going to help too much...So as he put it, leave what isn't fixable alone to save something else...My parents and I had to agree...So even tho it isn't the best of news...It is good enough for me...
    Thanks bunches for all your prayers, I truly believe they helped this time...Love ya...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

GREAT NEWS Shell...well, you know what I mean, I think I would rather not have surgery if I didn't really have to also! Glad your back and ok though!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.