• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

I'm I old or what?

I was just visiting some of the blog sites for the Hippity Hop train and was appauled that so many of these sites have half naked women on them which I thought was very tacky promoting a holiday bloging and having these on the same page. My son who is 10 was in the room and that was enough from now on I am going to haveto check out the sites with out children in the room which is very hard to do as we have all three of our computers in the same room so we can help and moniter their internet usage, I understand that is their blog but please if you are going to post these is there a way that they could be mentioned and posted on a seperate blog posting than the one that you would be posting a freebie for a holiday? I know there some out there that say it's their blog and if you don't like don't come there. but I am just trying to follow the blog trains without seeing so much of the degrading of women and some are too detailed. Just need to get this off my chest.
    Rachell
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh I follow all the blogs and never came to one of these blogs yet.Did get a virus at Christmas.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• daisydilly
      • Apr 2009

well i found some of the same stuff on a so called christian blog train. luckily none of the grands were around but i think they see worse on tv or in school! some were soo bad i just clicked out of them

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

I had to quit some of the yahoo groups I was on because of their nude content, and also clipart of women that look more like hookers than anything. What really appals me is that this are so call Christian people. In one breath they are praising the Lord, and with the next they are posting pictures I'm ashame and disgusted to look at. So thank you for bringing this up!!!

I do have to say that we have only had trouble once or twice, but those people are not even around anymore.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I have been on some of the blog trains, and have to admit, I don't go to EVERY blog...but are we talking about the poser people half naked? Or real photos? these "posers" are for taggers and such...I don't care for them myself, but I know many people use these graphics...Was just curious so I know what to keep my eyes open for...Cuz I too, would not want to view such stuff on a friendly scrapping blog...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• RachellIowa
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            I have been on some of the blog trains, and have to admit, I don't go to EVERY blog...but are we talking about the poser people half naked? Or real photos? these "posers" are for taggers and such...I don't care for them myself, but I know many people use these graphics...Was just curious so I know what to keep my eyes open for...Cuz I too, would not want to view such stuff on a friendly scrapping blog...
            I am talking about both poser and real some have been having links popping up out of them not just on then site we might follow for blog trains but other sites that link to blog trains not listed at the max here. So I have decided only to view the ones that I know I have run across that are OK. With a special needs child they do not understand that the poser are not of real women to them they look all to real, very hard to explain to one who is just starting the puberty and who has a mild understanding problem.
            Rachell

Comment

• ChristineMc
              • Apr 2009

Rachele, I agree...as I blog hop, sometimes I am shocked! I'm no prude, but it does make me uneasy at times.
              sigpic
              I'm friends with "fcfirecat" and "Kimmyann"

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

I don't follow all the blog trains but I've never ran across this..I wonder if it could be spam that someway got in..just a thought
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X