+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yes, Omajo.... Right after I get my 25!!!

Well, RealDraw does have the disadvantage of not using filters. Sorry!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny
    Iknow that real draw is a good program but I have been having problems just trying to do just a simple paint, I will pull up a design I like but just can't seemm to get it to paint in the object. I know I am doing something wrong but haven't figured it out just yet. I love my psp I have just about each they made , I have added alot of plugin to it and just added FX DS plus the mystical tint and tone color plus mystical lights and I'm loving it. But I am trying to learn the real draw pro so I can have a veriety of programs in which to make things to share here in the max.
    Rachell

Ah, you turkey..... I'm green with envy!!!!! You got the whole enchilada. Well, almost. The next one I would love to get is the gell! I'm drooling here. LOL.

Well, when you say paint, what do you mean. Can you post a sample? I have other programs too. I find one program does not do every thing, and it's easier to do some things in one program than others. I do want to help you, so please, being that I'm very dense, can you give me a little more info.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Ah, you turkey..... I'm green with envy!!!!! You got the whole enchilada. Well, almost. The next one I would love to get is the gell! I'm drooling here. LOL.

Well, when you say paint, what do you mean. Can you post a sample? I have other programs too. I find one program does not do every thing, and it's easier to do some things in one program than others. I do want to help you, so please, being that I'm very dense, can you give me a little more info.

Oh granny keep drooling forgot got the gel too. I can see you turning even greener)
    Rachell

&*@^#%@$@^#&&$**$*

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    &*@^#%@$@^#&&$**$*

/granny what the matter cat got your tounge can't quite figure out what you said. I got the fx ds series one-two and it came with the bonus gel that is the only reason I also have the gel. I really like the gel I used it to do a selections tutorial in psp12 sample shown below. The baby shoe was a cu doodle from scrapping cop it was justa basic black line drawing to start with used fx ds on that one. the tape was made with fx ds also. It is all so easy to use.
    Still love no mater what you were trying to say thou.
    Attached Images
    Rachell

Well, ok, I forgive you if that is how you got it. Ladybug is giving me the same treatment because I was able to get series one. I guess we all have someone wnating what we got!!!

Those look great. Gelling is really fun. And, hey, what can I say. I can't help you if you don't ask me specific questions about RD. We can even do one on one teaching with MSN Messenger or Yahoo, with video and sound. What more do you want woman? Want me to drive over there and look over your shoulder while you learn?

Turkey drawers!!!!