X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Thank goodness you are ok Wendy,there is such a lot of devastation in the world at the moment, our thoughts are with you.Hope your girls are recovering from the flu.
    hugs
    Karyn.

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Ditto, what everyone else said. It was in our paper here too. How awful, but so glad you are ok!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

So glad you are ok Wendy...I do hope everyone starts feeling better too...God bless you...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

You all girls are Amazing!!! thank you so much for all your love and thougths and prayers, we all are ok after the flu hope my nicole feels better but believe see the news is terrible today i see the funeral of those poor people on tv 250 lives in heaven, i see just one minute of it and was so so sad hope the families find the serenity to go ahead and rebuild their lifes, all our prayers with the people of L'Aquila
          Thanks again girl I Love you all
          Wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

So so sorry to hear all this Wendy..thoughts and prayers are with the people there..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X