+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WENDY.... I am so glad you are ok! We have been watching it on the news here too. Heartbreaking!
    We are all thinking of you and the Italian people!

Winnie, so glad you're ok. Yes, it's heart breaking. Wish we could be there personally to lend a hand rebuilding, but we do contribute regularly to a fund for world wide disaster relief. I'm sure our friends will be among the first to respond.

Sorry to hear the girls are sick. Give them our love, and be assure that you are all in our prayers. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Hugs,

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

We're so thankful that your okay! The news here has been bad and we knew things were not good in your country. Our prayers and best wishs for everyone there and for their safety.

Hope the girls get feeling better quickly!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Wendy thanks for letting us know that you are ok. I hope the girls get over the flu bug soon. We will pray for the people of your country. Give those sweet girls a big hug and kiss for me.....xoxoxo
    Attached Images

Thank goodness you are safe, hoping those close to you are too xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thank goodness you are ok Wendy,there is such a lot of devastation in the world at the moment, our thoughts are with you.Hope your girls are recovering from the flu.
    hugs
    Karyn.

Ditto, what everyone else said. It was in our paper here too. How awful, but so glad you are ok!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So glad you are ok Wendy...I do hope everyone starts feeling better too...God bless you...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You all girls are Amazing!!! thank you so much for all your love and thougths and prayers, we all are ok after the flu hope my nicole feels better but believe see the news is terrible today i see the funeral of those poor people on tv 250 lives in heaven, i see just one minute of it and was so so sad hope the families find the serenity to go ahead and rebuild their lifes, all our prayers with the people of L'Aquila
    Thanks again girl I Love you all
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

So so sorry to hear all this Wendy..thoughts and prayers are with the people there..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/