+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Earthquake in Italy??????

I heard something on the news but didn't get all of the information. I understand there was a serious earthquake there and many homeless, injured and killed!

I hope all is well with our SBM family there! Please give us an update
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Heard about it too, not to far from Rome. I don't know how far Winnie (Wendy) is from there.

I heard it was about 60 miles (kilometres?) out of Rome,about 6.4 in strength & thousands homeless, death toll about 157 & something like 250 missing. Of course those numbers could change as they search for others buried under the rubble. I am also praying for our SBM family & am saddened another part of the world is in crisis.
    hugs to all
    Karyn.

God I hope Winnie that you are ok........please let us know if you can. I imagine it has effected communication there. We pray for you and everyone involved..........xoxo

I do hope we hear something from her soon!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I have just received a email from my cousin in Italy and it was a fair way from Rome at this stage there are 200 dead, another devastation in this world of ours - May God Help Them All. Our prayers and thoughts going their way.
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Winnie, I hope you and your family are ok. This is so sad. We are do for the big one out here. Already got a lot of stuff in our prepareness kit.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Prayers go to those in need.Yes we do hope Winnie is well.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Winnie, I hope you and your family are ok. This is so sad. We are do for the big one out here. Already got a lot of stuff in our prepareness kit.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH Granny!!!! NOT A WORD OUT OF YOU........ I JUST GOT BACK HERE AND I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER NATURAL DISASTER!

I wish we would hear something from Winnie soon!

!

nie

Girls!!!! you all are right unfortunatly we had an earthquake last monday and another one yesterday at 19;50 our time and the last one we feel it and wasnt to hard we all are so sorry for the people of Abbruzzo in the other coast in the same situation of Rome but in the other coast, we dont feel the first one we were sleepping but people said was strong, but girls is too sad see the news believe me i know you can see the newss too but here is all day the same thing and is soooo sad hope our goverment help as soon as possible to all the people with no house, they are leaving in camps? something like campings in teh city hope the can have their houses soon and also other people move to families in other towns
    Iam so sorry to dont write you first but iam still having problems witn my mac and also my girls are with the flu and high fever so i cant do so much but thank you all for your thoughts to us all people in Abbruzzo needs our prayers to get the forze to stand up and continue.
    Hugss and thanks again
    Love you
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!