• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Going Back to Work!!!

Hey Girls,
    I Got the Job I have been Waiting on!!!! I quit the last company, because they wouldn't let me advance, but wanted me to do more work. For 5 years I worked real hard, putting up with Dummies, in Construction THAT IS HARD TO DO!!!!!!

This Job is all about Learning....They will pay for all the Schooling and I will be able to Advance.

So Don't forget about me, I will try to catch up on the challenges when time permits......And Read whats happening in Scrapville......Granny Please Take care of everyone!!!

I do Want all of You to Know, I AM ADDICTED!!!! SBM ROCKS!!!! Marion might need to start a Addiction Practice.....LOL
    Hugs!!
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I am so happy for you.Go For It Girl.Keep in touch. xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
      Marion might need to start a Addiction Practice.....LOL
      I tried having group sessions and bought a extra large couch, but it didn't work, they all like their addiction to SBM.

Congrats on your new job!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Hey Kimmy, Congrats to you! I am facing the same dilemma, but I am not sure if I want the job or not....am I ready to go back full time and what about my computer????? Ohhhhh, I wish I could make up me mind!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Good going Kimmy ..........I wish you all the luck in the world and with that great attitude of yours you will do amazing things in your future........xoxoxo
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

• evee
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2007

Congratulations Kimmyann! So pleased for you.
            xxoo
            Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Thanks Ladies!!! First Day was a Blast!!!!! Love the People and The Way they Think!!!! I will be making a Scrapbook Page of the Team soon as we Take Our Picture.....LOL Gotta Get my Addiction FED!!!!!

Crops make a List of Why You Should and Why You Shouldn't Take the Job....Which ever side is fuller is Your Answer!!!!!! Easy as 123....

Marion...we Don't want BIG COUCH we want Big Boat with Liquor Cabinet!!!! And Computer full of Embellishments!!!!!!.......Thats how we Float!!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2008

Congrats on your new job and good luck.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Isn't this exciting.I am so happy your first dat was a blast.I used to love mine at one time but after about 38 years Eye got tired of it.But like my new job but may leave next summer.Oh by the way you slid in so nicely with scrapbook max.Glad to have you.xo
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by kimmyann View Post
                    marion...we don't want big couch we want big boat with liquor cabinet!!!! And computer full of embellishments!!!!!!.......thats how we float!!!
                    now i like this suggestion!!!!!!!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Thanks Eye!!!!!

Onie, I just figured it was time for us all to tell DR. Marion the truth!!!! Get the Big BOAT!!!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Glad you had a great first day Kimmy, isn't being around other grown up FUN! LOL
                        I have to make my decision by Monday....still pondering, it isn't easy as 1 2 3... I wish it wasssss! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

I'll take it into consideration

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Sounds Good To Me

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                            Thanks Eye!!!!!

Onie, I just figured it was time for us all to tell DR. Marion the truth!!!! Get the Big BOAT!!!!
                            Yeah the big boat would be nice............... only if we can all have a real party! We had talked about getting together and meeting for a cruise or something........... maybe we could do that cruise on DR. Marion's boat!!!!!!!! hummmmmm something to think about!!!!!!!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Well Good Luck Crops!!!! I Hope You figure out whats best for You and Your Family.....

Cruise?? O Ya!!!! Dr. Marion Fill the Liquor Cabinet, We Are Ready for a Cruise!!!! Make Sure Granny has Plenty of MoJo's!!!

Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X