• Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
    now i like this suggestion!!!!!!!
    Where can I sign up? <wink>

This is great news for ya Kim....Congrats!!! and good luck...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Thanks Wolvsie!!! Hope Your Feeling Better Too!!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Hope you continue to enjoy yourself, have fun
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Kimmy, what wonderful news. I'm delighted you got the job, and you like it to boot! A rare treasure indeed! I will do my best to keep the wild indians under control, but don't stay away too long, I need all the help I can get.

Here is an idea... Get every one at work introuduced and adicted to SBM. That way, you can all gather around your computers at work, and scrap your little hearts out. Who's going to complain if you're all doing it!!!

Look out for Dr. Marion Quack... She keeps buying new toys at our expense!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Thanks Granny......I have been Talking to them about SBM and They All Have kids, so I am sure I can REEL them in Like a BIG FISH.....LOL

Only Problem is ExxonMobil lets you on the internet, but you can only look at Weather or XOM sites....I will have to take my Lap top one day, let them see and Play.....

Granny, there is More of Us then Dr. Marion!!! We get the Big Boat....
            Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
            X