+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Going Back to Work!!!

Hey Girls,
    I Got the Job I have been Waiting on!!!! I quit the last company, because they wouldn't let me advance, but wanted me to do more work. For 5 years I worked real hard, putting up with Dummies, in Construction THAT IS HARD TO DO!!!!!!

This Job is all about Learning....They will pay for all the Schooling and I will be able to Advance.

So Don't forget about me, I will try to catch up on the challenges when time permits......And Read whats happening in Scrapville......Granny Please Take care of everyone!!!

I do Want all of You to Know, I AM ADDICTED!!!! SBM ROCKS!!!! Marion might need to start a Addiction Practice.....LOL

I am so happy for you.Go For It Girl.Keep in touch. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Marion might need to start a Addiction Practice.....LOL
    I tried having group sessions and bought a extra large couch, but it didn't work, they all like their addiction to SBM.

Congrats on your new job!

Hey Kimmy, Congrats to you! I am facing the same dilemma, but I am not sure if I want the job or not....am I ready to go back full time and what about my computer????? Ohhhhh, I wish I could make up me mind!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Good going Kimmy ..........I wish you all the luck in the world and with that great attitude of yours you will do amazing things in your future........xoxoxo
    Attached Images

Congratulations Kimmyann! So pleased for you.
    xxoo
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Thanks Ladies!!! First Day was a Blast!!!!! Love the People and The Way they Think!!!! I will be making a Scrapbook Page of the Team soon as we Take Our Picture.....LOL Gotta Get my Addiction FED!!!!!

Crops make a List of Why You Should and Why You Shouldn't Take the Job....Which ever side is fuller is Your Answer!!!!!! Easy as 123....

Marion...we Don't want BIG COUCH we want Big Boat with Liquor Cabinet!!!! And Computer full of Embellishments!!!!!!.......Thats how we Float!!!

Congrats on your new job and good luck.
    [/SIGPIC]

Isn't this exciting.I am so happy your first dat was a blast.I used to love mine at one time but after about 38 years Eye got tired of it.But like my new job but may leave next summer.Oh by the way you slid in so nicely with scrapbook max.Glad to have you.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyann View Post
    marion...we don't want big couch we want big boat with liquor cabinet!!!! And computer full of embellishments!!!!!!.......thats how we float!!!
    now i like this suggestion!!!!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie