• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Has anyone heard from

MA3.. I haven't seen her on here in a long time. I hope all is well with her..

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Was wondering the same thing...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

She has been absent for a long time.

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

She had to leave the program due to one person who is stalking her and he knows who he is and he is still in this program.She did such nice things and was such a sweetie.I sure miss her.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I miss her loads too! I tried to email her a few times but have never heard back from her. I think with her getting sick it just made her want to be with family more. The last I heard she was still having trouble with her hand, so I don't know if that ever go better or not. It would be a great surprise to see her in here just to say HI though! Maybe someday!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

I hope so...She made such wonderful goodies for everyone...last I heard was about her hand too...would be nice to hear from her...Sending her HUGS
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• NanaC95565
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

I remember hearing about that person stalking her. In fact I think some of us blocked his messages . Can't remember his name, But I hope she is doing well. Sure miss her around here...
              Originally posted by eye View Post
              She had to leave the program due to one person who is stalking her and he knows who he is and he is still in this program.She did such nice things and was such a sweetie.I sure miss her.

Visit my blog
              Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
              X