+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

hey Donna, just wanted to add my prayers and thoughts to the list

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Hey, thanks ladies!! Surgery is postponed. CT scan came back and didn't show the appendix as the problem..so they wanted to operate to explore and I don't want that. If it was the appendix that burst last month..the antibiotics that I was on for the pnuemonia kept me from getting sicker. So it gave the appendix time to recover..So if it flares up again..I'll go get the surgery.

So for now, lots of questions as to what is really wrong with my poor worn out body.. Years of stress will shorten your life ladies..So take care of yourselves!!

Lots of testing fun! Oh boy!! Wonder if I can come up with some SCRAPPING fun for all the CT scans, etc..LOL...

LOVE and HUGS and Many thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
    donna

Glad you are better and I think that I would have said no too to surgery to explore. Take good care of yourself.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Still thinking of you Donna.
    Attached Images
    [/SIGPIC]

It could be kidney stones,ovaries,cyst and gallbladder.Yes gallstones can cause pain in weird areas,also a kink in the bowel.But I hope you are feeling better.If it was appendix you do not want to go septic as that is bad.So you better take care and I hope you get an answer. xo xo.Eye is worried about you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Donna, Donna, Donna!! I was shocked reading this thread, and the more I read, the more I sunk in my chair...i am so glad to hear they didn't burst...But would be furious not knowing what the problem is...take care of yourself...I will take your spot in the dungeon for awhile, it is obvioous it's stressing you out...<wink> Love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hey sweetie! You take good care of yourself!!! I'll be sending up some prayers that this won't happen again!!! We need you around here!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Aww Donna why do bad things have to happen to such good people..sorry they don't know whats wrong..my thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. Hugs Jazzy
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Continue to keep well and have that great attitude, that will annoy any nasties trying to make you unwell. Thinking of you x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa