+ Reply to Thread

Default Joke for the Day !!

When the Lord made man, all the parts of the body argued over who would be Boss.

The Brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be Boss

The leggs argued that since they took the man wherever he wanted to go, he should be Boss

The stomach countered with the explanation that since he digested all the food, he should be the Boss

The eyes said that without them, man would be helpless, so they should be the Boss.
    Then the *** hole applied for the job.

The other parts of the body laughed so hard that the *** hole became mad and closed up.

After a few days the Brain went foggy, the leggs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, the eyes got crossed and unable to see.

They all conceded and made the *** HOLE BOSS.

This proves that you do not have to be a Brain to be Boss......Just an *** HOLE.
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Rotfl :d
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

A little girl asked her mom,"How did the human race appear?"
    The mother told" God made Adam and Eve. They had children had children and that's how the all mankind was made.
    Two days later she asked her Dad the same question . He replied. "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved,"
    The confused little girl went back to her mother,"Mom. how is it possible that you told God created the human race and Dad told that they developed from monkeys?"
    The mother answered,"Well dear, its very simple. I told you about my side of the family and you dad told you about his side."
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

LOL....That is Too Funny!!!!! That Explains everything!!!!