+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clustering?

Default Clustering?

I've been trying to work on my clustering since Carena did that challenge on clusters. Maybe this has too much? What do you think? (Yes, honestly!)

This is my friends' daughter, Audrey. (I can't help it...every time I hear or say this, I burst into that song from the REAL old cartoon Little Audrey. LOL!) Audrey is just 3 months old. Adorable isn't she?

Used 2 kits by Jofia Devoe for this. "In My Mommy's Dreams" and "Sweet Song" (or Sweet Melody. It's listed both ways.)

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Melanie - too much - nope - I love it.

This is awesome layout - 2 fabulous kits you've used. Good shadow used. Awesome photo. Colours blend nicely.

Gets my seal of approval - Excellent. For what it's worth. LOL
    Only one little improvement - a nice quote in word art at the bottom would have been good.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks, Carena! Your opinion is highly desired! And the quote in the bottom right was something I thought about but didn't quite like it after I tried it.

I had picked the orangish color for the text but it didn't show as well over all the colors behind it. The real light and the real dark was hard to cover. The background has the dark border already and then I added some of the white and orange splatters. I could have taken the splatters out but then the back ground was much lighter against the much darker. So I just gave it the old "pbllllttttt" and left the journaling off. LOL!

Hmmmmmm........maybe the pinkish color? Hmmmm.........that might work! Will have to try it tonight!
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-12-2009 at 07:10 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I love the layout .

I love it. I do agree with Carena about the journaling. I was playing a little and maybe you could try the pinkish color or lavender color, Add a bevel then stroke it with black so it is outlined and will stand out better. I attached what I did.
    Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks, Sue! That does stand out better! Ok. Let me think what wordart I've got of Jazz's that I can use.
    Melanie

Here is the word art if anyone wants it.
    Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here is what I was thinking or something similar - just plain black. This quote wordart by choukette.
    I'm terrably lazy when it comes to word art and usually use a freebie I've downloaded. LOL
    Thanks to all those who offer word art freebies - Big hugs to you all - you make my life easy.
    Attached Images
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Beautiful layout Mel!!! and Carena is right too... Sue, I love your word art...and I am stealing it....THANKS!, but I think its tooo bright for the layout...you don't want the wordart to grab your attention right away....KWIM... But it will be perfect on a brighter layout!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

No problem Croppy! I was thinking plain black too, but Melanie was thinking maybe using pink so I was trying to get the pink to show up more. I do like the black word art.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]