• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

some freebies

Hi all Ijust got around to making some things and decieded that it was going to be easier on me if I only have to load these once as I do keep alot of stuff in my4shared so I MADE A NEW FOLDER THERE JUST FOR SCRAPBOOK MAX. so Hopefully that putting them ther and adding the link here you'll be able to check it every once in a while and grab what you want, I will post as to when I add things but this way Ican add some larger files than what I can here, But Remember these are in the smb file and when unzipped will go to your scrapbook max embelishment folders. So with out the drumroll and all here is the link.
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/12633968/...max_files.html.
    there you'll find thing like this. Along with many others.
    I know there is a chance that this may link to some of my other files that are not scrapbook max related but please remember if you do look at the other files other than this link I'll be forced to remove all as I trust most of us here are trustworthy it is only those few who seacrch sites like ours to take what they can and claim as theirs.
    Attached Files
    Rachell
  • RachellIowa
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2008

the link seems to be a little tricky will fix and repost.
    Rachell

Comment

• RachellIowa
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2008

link

ok I think this one will work will be checking on it again when post is up as I checked the last one before and it worked until after I posted and then came up with bad link error. So let's try this one.http://www.4shared.com/dir/12637020/...0/sharing.html
      Rachell

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh you are far to kind xo Thank you.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

thank you !!

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
          X