Layouts Needed For Upcoming Groove Newsletter Issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Layouts Needed For Upcoming Groove Newsletter Issues!

We are seeking layouts to feature in upcoming issues of The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s free monthly newsletter. Here are the two "themes" that we are gathering at the moment:

1) "Fabulous Friends" Layouts- layouts that pay tribute to a special friend, or maybe a group of friends.

2) "Two Tone Terrific"- layouts that generally emphasize two colors, or two shades of one color. (We will consider layouts that have more than two colors in them, of course, but we're looking for pages where the overall impression is two contrasting or complementing colors or tones).

To get your layout to us:

You can either upload your layout to your gallery, then share your link here in a reply to this thread.

OR

if you prefer, you can send a link to your layout to newsletter[at] scrapbookmax.com.

We will be selecting several layouts to feature in upcoming issues of The Groove...so look through your digi albums, and/or get scrapping!

Also, do you have a suggestion for a theme you'd like to see in an upcoming issue? Let us know!

Karin
    for The Groove
    Last edited by Karin; 02-08-2009, 12:25 PM.
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • scrappyaggie48
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2007

Friendshp LO for Groove

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2007

Another LO

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
        Layout Whiz
        • Sep 2007

Comment

• pickngrin
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2008

Here is mine for the Friends page. Made with a new kit I am working on called Easy Breezy.

My best friend Kyndall and I.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• pickngrin
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2008

My two tone layout

I hope this is what you are looking for. This one was tough trying to just use one color palette. Very outside of the box kind of thinking needed here, especially when you love using lots of different colors like I do.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• The Groove
              • Jun 2006

These are great layouts so far, ladies!
              Obviously a lot of love and attention to detail went into the friendship tributes!

Pickngrin - your "two tone" layout is exactly the kind of thing we're looking for! We want to see layouts that play with two colors or tones of one color. We had great black and white submissions a couple of months ago, so we thought we'd move onto other pairs within the rainbow!

Keep those awesome submissions coming, and remember that you can also send them directly to newsletter [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com

Karin
              The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Working...
              X