• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanwu
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2007

pre-tied bow tie

okay I have gone nuts looking for a pattern to make a pre-tied bow tie for my grandson (2yrs old) and the the ring boy (8 yrs old) and the page boy (4 yrs old). Does anyone out there have a pattern that I can use please (download copy would be great). I am trying to make these bow ties in the same colour as the flower girl dresses. I tried to make my own pattern, but they just looked weird......so please if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I have a pattern for a free style bow tie, but I am useless at tying them...so I thought a pre-tied would be the way to go

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

I am not sure what you want but here are a few I found.
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

Thank you for these great embies Smile (I will use them for sure)....but I am actually after a sewing type pattern to try and make real ones LOL..I know this isn't anything to do with scrapping, but I am at my wits end and thought maybe one of sbm family might have one they could scan and email to me.

Comment

• lila2002
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jan 2007

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

these 2 links might be something for ya

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

thank you, I have a pattern now....now I just have to start sewing

Comment

• lexoria
            • Jan 2010

pre tied pattern

did you find a pattern for a pre tied tie? thats what i am looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X