X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

The Groove February 2009 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Hello from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s *free*monthly newsletter.

Each month, a featured designer will offer a great freebie mini-kit and issue a challenge based on that kit.

All you need to do is download the freebie, create a layout that steps up to the challenge, upload it to your gallery, and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread!

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

The “Freebie” Part!

Michelle MCoy has provided a beautiful set of freebies that is sure to add love and romance to your layouts!

The “Challenge” Part!

Here's the fun challenge:

February is the month of romance and those little candy hearts we crave so much...So this month let's scrap a layout (or more...lol) about love....Using at least three things from my freebie, scrap a page that lists five or more things that you love about yourself or someone else...Be creative and use shapes or express yourself with some fancy word art...Ideas are endless...Happy Valentine's Day!!! Don't forget to HUG someone today...<wink>

Be sure to check out the February 2009 issue of The Groove. You'll find fantastical, whimsical layouts to fire the imagination, a 10% off coupon for this month's featured Booster Pack Store kits, and more!

Happy Scrapping!
    from The Groove

Not yet signed up for The Groove?

Click here!
    Attached Files
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • jmh407
    • Nov 2008

Kit

Where's the kit for the challange? I don't see a link to download. Thanks.

Comment

• pickngrin
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jmh407 View Post
      Where's the kit for the challange? I don't see a link to download. Thanks.
      Look at the very bottom for the attachment in the first post here. Click on that and it will download automatically.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• jmh407
        • Nov 2008

Kit

Thank you soooo much!

Comment

• litabells
          • Jan 2009

This is hte first time i have tried to download a freebie from here...All i got was a window of crazy text. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

ETA - No matter, figured it out

Comment

• paige3
            • Jul 2008

How do I open smb files?? They download but will not let me open them. It says the files are corrupted. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• blau5
              • May 2007

Feb challenge

Here's mine...
              Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Happy February 2009!!!!!!!
                I want to say "thank you" to The Groove for picking me to do this month's challenge. It's always an honor to be asked and a great way to get our creative mojo flowing...<wink> Hope you all can use the freebie (even if you don't participate in the challenge) and for those of you that do, (bless your heart) I will be popping in and out of here all month to see what you come up with...

blau5You did a very sweet page about your hubby...thanks for playing along...
                paige3When you click on the freebie link and then click open, the file automatically downloads in your ScrapbookMax program. It's one of the features that makes this program so great!
                If you are getting an error, try uploading it again...I didn't have any problems. Hope this helps...
                ((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                  Digi Sage
                  • Aug 2008

February Challenge 2009

Here is my entry. My brother passed away 15 years ago but I still miss him. This was a chance to do a lo

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Thanks for the goodies Michelle!!! I'm gonna try and get this done!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Crops if you don't, I will hunt you down!!!!! LOL...and your welcome...hehe...

Val~Very pretty layout and what a sweet tribute page...((HUGS))

Comment

• mandy1985
                        • Oct 2008

feb 2009 challenge

here is my freebie challenge hope you all enjoy! ps. isn't he just the cutest? haha

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

great kit michelle

great pages everyone

here's one from me

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Ok, I brought some coffee, cookies and some muffins for everyone...So jump in here and have some fun!! Crops, put down your popcorn and get in here..lol

Mandy Welcome aboard, so glad you could join in...Love your page and the shape you used for his photo...
                            Fiona Thank you for finding time to have a go at my challenge...Your page is gorgeous and loved the poem...

Comment

• pickngrin
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2008

Here is mine. It was hard choosing just 5 things that makes Mark the best husband ever. He has seen me at my very worst and still, here he is. The million little things he does for us takes my breath away. Long ago our hot water heater busted and the man actually took cold showers but boiled me pots of hot water so I could take a hot bath. He cooks dinner every night. He makes sure my son is growing up to be a kind gentle man that respects every living creature on earth.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

Working...
                              X