• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

*applauds and whistles loudly*

Awesome, everyone! Congratulations, KPierce!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and compliments. I am way up there right now with excitement and joy. IT IS SO MUCH FUN. I learned all I know about scrapping right here. This is where I purchased the trial, read the posts, asked questions, made friends, etc. I was not a paper scrapper so I was a blank page and all of you guys/ladies here helped to make me a winner. Thanks for sharing all of your knowledge and your freebies.

I shared the page with Sharon and Jerry of course and told them "they won" and shared many of the kind words regarding what all of you have said about "their love" and Sharon smiled sweetly and looked at Jerry <sigh, no camera> but the love goes on and on.

Thank You
      Karen
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Congrats for winning the contest. There are so many terrific scrappers here that winning is surely something to be proud up. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

A big CONGRATS KP!!!! Very well deserved!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

just logged on quickly.......and want to extend my congrats to kpierce for winning the $25, it was a lovely moving page.....and congrats to everyone who entered great pages throughout

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
            X