• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Template: Baseball by NanaC

Here is a template I made up this morning using some of Lilbinkey's embellishments. I really like them. Thanks a bunch Lilbinkey for sharing them and they are great. If you would like to use the template feel free too. Until next time HAPPY SCRAPPIN

NanaC
    Attached Files

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

• lilbinkey
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by NanaC95565
    Here is a template I made up this morning using some of Lilbinkey's embellishments. I really like them. Thanks a bunch Lilbinkey for sharing them and they are great. If you would like to use the template feel free too. Until next time HAPPY SCRAPPIN

NanaC
    Ohh I just love your Templant!! Love how u used the Embellishments that I posted... Looks Great!! Glad to see u liked my Embellishments!! Your on a Roll Girl!!
    Keep up the Great Work!! Yes I did snag your Templant.. Cant wait to use it & and I will post it to show you all..
    Hug,
    Binkey
    Last edited by lilbinkey; 08-16-2006, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Great job! I love the letters with the ball's seams. Great Imagination. Wow, I'm learning a lot here.

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• GrandmaDee

Just love it! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
        X