+ Reply to Thread

Default Susan Kit - layout share

Newest kit: Susan by Carena's Designs

Just completed the upload for the store so as soon as admin approves it will be available.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Default 2nd Layouts using Susan Kit by Carena

Kit; Susan by Carena's Designs

soon to be in store here at Scrapbook Max

One of my favourite photos of Caitlyn.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kind wishes from Carena

Carena, you are soooo wonderful and have great flair at putting these together, have you ever considered doing Max templates also rather then just kits? Not everyone is good as you at putting it together and with a template they would still be able to move the elements around. Just a thought.

Talking wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARENAAAAAAAAAAA! This left me without voice!

wonderfullllllllllll! you very have good taste in the choice of the colors
    E also of the elements, fabuloso, congratulations
    hugssssss

Thanks Rosana and Marion

Marion - all the templates are in 200 dpi and I work with 300 dpi so without downsizing my stuff I can't make it into templates - also with all the glitters etc they take up extra MB's just in their nature. eg. a doodle in black or any colour and a doodle done with glitter is far different in size of MB's. Also even doing 200 dpi I think I'd still run into memory size issues to complete 4-5 templates because again of glitters etc.

My stuff however - anyone is welcome to copy my layouts - I don't mind at all. Even if there is a part you particually like - use that either with one of my kits or any other you may have purchased (scraplifting it called). In fact I encourage it - it's the best way to learn new things - getting ideas from others layouts. It can be extremely hard coming up with something entirely on your own but often with you scraplift and are using a different kit / and photos - it turns out quiet different anyway.

Anyway - copy any of my layouts to your hearts delight (95% of it is managable with scrapbook max software - main exception: out of bounds work - but the rest is do able with help from shapes - even the photo overlays and use shapes to help blend the edges of photos if you have a shape that has blending on outer edges)

Anyone got a photo blend like this - or can point people in the right direction - please do post here - if not - message me and I'll make one to share with everyone - Donna is usually the expert in this department LOL.
    Kind wishes from Carena

Thanks for your response Carena, I guess that shows you how little we know of what goes on behind the scenes You always do such a outstanding job on your layouts, that it would be hard to copy or scraplift. Anyway keep it up, I love your work and you are so lucky to have such a cute subject (Caitlin) to work with!

LOL Marion - it's not so hard really - start with an exact copy and work from there. - It's all about placement and well - I just love to add so much into a layout - can't help myself.
    This is another reason - template for me wouldn't work - I often use an element in a layout 3 and 4 times (leaves for eg) Even worked in 200 dpi this adds to the size tremendously. Its rear for me to do a layout with just 5 or 6 items on a page - mine all end up with up to 30 elements and sometimes more. LOL - so you see - not really possible for me.

For eg> both layouts above have about 20 items in each that I count just quickly.
    Last edited by Carena; 01-23-2009 at 11:48 PM.
    Kind wishes from Carena