X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Do you all realize that this is our 3rd Season as a group watching the Idols?

I do believe that we are going to get some real surprizes in the weeks ahead. So far, it looks like they've got some really good contestants. I'm sure those FEW strange ones will be weeded out the first week or 2 in Hollywood.

It's going to be a good season!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh I so enjoy this show.Boy you sure get some weirdos---scary.It sure puts a smile on my face.Some good singers.Sometimes when I think they are good they do not get through.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

I just found this thread - yippee!! I'm such an Idol fanatic and I've finally got Ron addicted, too! The first weeks are so funny - some of the contestants are really crazy! This should be a good year! Do you guys like Kara? I do - I think she's honest but also kind. Her expressions are sooooo funny!!
        Julie

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

YIPPPPPPY! It is going to be another great year!!!

Oh these first few weeks have been so funny! I understand that this week will be the first week in Hollywood. They will be eliminating about half of those who got the GOLD tickets. I do think they are going to have some pretty good talent this year!

So, I guess we will have to start picking out our favorites!!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

It's gonna be tough to pick right now, I'll wait till they get down to the 12.... I like Kara, she seems pretty cool and down to earth! The guys are nasty this year....LOL I wonder how bathing suit girl is gonna do.... I don't see her lasting that long....and will she show up in Hollywood with her suit on....hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.

!

nie

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.
                well she got through again.Cannot wait till it gets going.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Good Grief!

Can you believe it EYE???? Amazing!!! She still has an attitude! The funny part is the fact that she is from here in Phoenix! SAD SAD SAD!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• twpclerk
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2008

If she's like this now, can you believe how she would be if she did become a "star", who would want to work with an attitude like that?
                    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

She has a "good" voice but it's only average compared to others they have. She has no power behind it. But HER attitude isn't as bad as the new judge's. Why doesn't she just say yes or no and leave it at that? I guess it wouldn't be as exciting for the ratings. But gosh! I think both of their attitudes stink. She wasn't even in a bathing suit this time but the new girl was still jealous.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• mh51
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Jul 2006

Hey guys I do hope you enjoy your programme BUT it drives me sooooooooooo crazy with the number of adverts / commercials - whatever you call them.

I just can't believe how many there are BUT having said that there is some talent out there.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

I missed ittttttttttttttt!!!!! When are the reruns! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

well the kini girls was out and her and that one judge both had attitudes eh.Next week Crops he he
                            sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                              Scrap Guru
                              • May 2006

I am SO glad that the swim suit babe is GONE!!!

I really was shocked that David Osmond didn't make it further. He really sounded good. I think they probably were harder on him because of being an Osmond!

What did you all think of that CRY BABY! I'm shocked he made it another week. He seems to have a good voice but his crying will not take him very far!!!!

So far, my favorites include the music teacher, who's wife died a month before he auditioned and also the guy who works on the oil rig!

!

nie

Comment

• twpclerk
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Feb 2008

Onie, we must think alike!! I too am glad bikini girl is gone and thought that Danny (music teacher) and his group did fantastic and the oil rig guy is great too!! I liked the group that kinda did their song rap style and I sure hope next week doesn't have all that drama and has more singing!! Have a great day!
                                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                                X