+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Oh I agree about the bathing suit babe! I figure she'll be gone early.

It really is impossible to tell so early in the game. I will probably start doing my favorites around #12 too.
    well she got through again.Cannot wait till it gets going.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Good Grief!

Can you believe it EYE???? Amazing!!! She still has an attitude! The funny part is the fact that she is from here in Phoenix! SAD SAD SAD!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

If she's like this now, can you believe how she would be if she did become a "star", who would want to work with an attitude like that?
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

She has a "good" voice but it's only average compared to others they have. She has no power behind it. But HER attitude isn't as bad as the new judge's. Why doesn't she just say yes or no and leave it at that? I guess it wouldn't be as exciting for the ratings. But gosh! I think both of their attitudes stink. She wasn't even in a bathing suit this time but the new girl was still jealous.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Hey guys I do hope you enjoy your programme BUT it drives me sooooooooooo crazy with the number of adverts / commercials - whatever you call them.

I just can't believe how many there are BUT having said that there is some talent out there.

I missed ittttttttttttttt!!!!! When are the reruns! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

well the kini girls was out and her and that one judge both had attitudes eh.Next week Crops he he

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am SO glad that the swim suit babe is GONE!!!

I really was shocked that David Osmond didn't make it further. He really sounded good. I think they probably were harder on him because of being an Osmond!

What did you all think of that CRY BABY! I'm shocked he made it another week. He seems to have a good voice but his crying will not take him very far!!!!

So far, my favorites include the music teacher, who's wife died a month before he auditioned and also the guy who works on the oil rig!

!

nie

Onie, we must think alike!! I too am glad bikini girl is gone and thought that Danny (music teacher) and his group did fantastic and the oil rig guy is great too!! I liked the group that kinda did their song rap style and I sure hope next week doesn't have all that drama and has more singing!! Have a great day!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete