+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

They had several good ones from San Francisco! I liked the guy who took care of his MOM and expecially that last guy!

Tonight will be from Kentucky! Gosh, I wished my daughter had the opportunity to try out! She's really good. I think they have a cap on the age of 30!?!? My Jennifer is 33.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Yes last night was great and I will still know the winner before you again this year

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    yes last night was great and i will still know the winner before you again this year:d
    Just rub it in eye!!! {Snickering Here}

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

:d:d:d:d:d

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Tooo funny Eye, I remember last year, Onie wouldn't even come in until after the show..... looking forward to another great season.... some of those peeps had me in stitches.... I love the beginning!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Do you all realize that this is our 3rd Season as a group watching the Idols?

I do believe that we are going to get some real surprizes in the weeks ahead. So far, it looks like they've got some really good contestants. I'm sure those FEW strange ones will be weeded out the first week or 2 in Hollywood.

It's going to be a good season!

!

nie

Oh I so enjoy this show.Boy you sure get some weirdos---scary.It sure puts a smile on my face.Some good singers.Sometimes when I think they are good they do not get through.

Smile

I just found this thread - yippee!! I'm such an Idol fanatic and I've finally got Ron addicted, too! The first weeks are so funny - some of the contestants are really crazy! This should be a good year! Do you guys like Kara? I do - I think she's honest but also kind. Her expressions are sooooo funny!!
    Julie

YIPPPPPPY! It is going to be another great year!!!

Oh these first few weeks have been so funny! I understand that this week will be the first week in Hollywood. They will be eliminating about half of those who got the GOLD tickets. I do think they are going to have some pretty good talent this year!

So, I guess we will have to start picking out our favorites!!!!!

!

nie

It's gonna be tough to pick right now, I'll wait till they get down to the 12.... I like Kara, she seems pretty cool and down to earth! The guys are nasty this year....LOL I wonder how bathing suit girl is gonna do.... I don't see her lasting that long....and will she show up in Hollywood with her suit on....hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin