X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

I was without my computer for the past 5 days........... power cord when out.

I was truly shocked when Danny left! I was so sure the Kris would go before Danny.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

It's the last week!!!!!

Oh my goodness, this season went by SO SO FAST!

So it's down to the finals!

WHO WILL IT BE?????

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Alone at the party!!!!!

Hey, where's everybody? I got all the party favors and goodies for the Idol Party and no one has RSVP'd

!

nie

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

I was so tired I seen it but forgot to tease.It is close.Wow.Tonight I can tanalize you Onie.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Well well it is over.What a show.I guess it is not who I thought it was going to be which leaves just one person left Onie and he is the American Idol.This was the best show yet.Man it was so so good.See yah all next year xo xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Amazing!!!!

I honestly got that one wrong!

Well, the last 5 of them were all incrediable! The show was amazing!

OKAY, next year...........

!

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

What a great show!! I was sure it would be Adam. I think Chris thought so, too! He'll make a great American Idol. Till next year!
                Julie

Comment

• juliescraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2007

I was surprised that Kris got it also. I think it is cool though, he came from my state.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

The thing I liked was that everyone was SO SURE that Adam had it in the bag............... Goes to show you that the show was not rigged, as many thought.

I was truly shocked! But I'm glad it came out that way. Kris is such a quiet and humble man. I just hate that Brian Seacrest and others referred to Kris as the "Underdog", when he won! That sounds rude.

I think he will do a great job too!

!

nie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

I LOVED it! I too thought Adam would probably win but was so happy for Kris. I feel that Adam is going to go very VERY far without the title. Kris needed that recording contract that he won whereas Adam will get one anyway. Plus, Adam has been in show business since he was a child. Just not yet famous. Kris doesn't have the experience that Adam has so I was surprised but happy. I honestly loved the last 5 people and couldn't pick between any of them.

Danny did such a great job with Lionel! That was so fun. And KISS! Loved it! Alyson with Cindy Lauper? Outstanding! What can I say? I'm a child of the 70's. LOL! Can't wait till next year!
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• ChristineMc
                        • Apr 2009

I couldn't resist making this ATC for a challenge I'm hosting.
                        Credits in Gallery.

sigpic
                        I'm friends with "fcfirecat" and "Kimmyann"

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by christinemc View Post
                          i couldn't resist making this atc for a challenge i'm hosting.
                          Credits in gallery.

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

It is perfect.Wow
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X