+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Talking American Idol 2009

Okay gang, Yes it's that time again,

So what do you all think so far? That chick that showed up with that bicini was a real shocker!!!!! OF COURSE SHE GOT A GOLD TICKET TO HOLLYWOOD!!!! I thought Simon and Randy was going to druel all over themselves!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Yeah I should try that.I bet I do not get a gold but straight through to being THEE IDOL and what is good about it I will not have to sing.I can just see Simon looking at me with his dreamy eyes and his mouth wide open.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I heard some really good singing! Can't wait until tonight!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Did ya all see and hear Jason's brother? He doesn't have the dread locks like his brother, but that RED hair makes a statement too. LOL Totally different from his brother.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh yes he sure is different.I like his look.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Yes! Much better than dreads. I'm sorry I just can't make myself like those! He's gonna be good, too!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I''ve been glued to the TV today, watching our new President (Obama) take office. I will switch to the idols, when it's time.

Last year, I took my parents to see the Idol concert here in Phoenix. That was their first show and it was great. I scrapped the whole event!

!

nie

The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    The bikini chick will more than likely get booted in the first round of eliminations.hahahaha! They puroposely put her through for the fun of it. Jason's brother is going to do good. They also said David Cook's brother didn't make it through. It's going to be interesting again, and yes I heard some really good singers.
    David Cook's brother tried out last year. David was not planning on trying out but he went with his brother to the audition. I understand his brother talked him into trying out too. David was selected and his brother was passed over. He mentioned his brother, when he won by saying it was all his fault! I also heard that Fantasia's brother tried out the year after she won and he didn't make it through the initial audition.

I agree, there are a some real good ones so far! I'm a sucker for tear jurkers, so I weaped for the guy who's wife had just tied and also for the blind guy. Both seemed good!

!

nie

Yes it should be very interesting.