X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pickngrin
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2008

So will there be two challenges in a week now? Yours and the member challenge? I love challenges so I am hoping for two!!

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Perfect Marion...now it looks like you got some crows feet! LMAO..... and that blush I think is too red for your skin type...hahahaha I would suggest a nice hot shower with lots of soap and before you get into bed use a good moisterizer...LOL I would hate to see that face break out in pimples!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
        Perfect Marion...now it looks like you got some crows feet! LMAO..... and that blush I think is too red for your skin type...hahahaha I would suggest a nice hot shower with lots of soap and before you get into bed use a good moisterizer...LOL I would hate to see that face break out in pimples!
        Geeeze Carol, I asked for critisism, but this is brutal! Now I just want to stick my head in a toilet someplace and flush! Thanks PAL!

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

LOL
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

thanks to everone who participated in this weeks challenge

i will be contacting those who uploaded a page soon with a link to a gift for you

check out this weeks challenge ...its a very first member weekly challenge

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Geeeze Carol, I asked for critisism, but this is brutal! Now I just want to stick my head in a toilet someplace and flush! Thanks PAL!

Ahhh Marionnnn, I didn't mean to sound so harsh!!! I would hate for you to flush, please, let me do the honor....hahahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Love you too Carol

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

LOVE ya too Marion....*handing you a towel* LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X