• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morgasan
    • Dec 2007

New to the Community

Hi,
    I am not new to Scrapbook Max, but I am new to the Online Community. I am a rookie in this area. I have never communicated in any chat rooms, etc. I had to guess if I had to press New Thread just to begin this message. Enough said. I have a few questions and hope someone will be willing to help me out.
    Question No 1
    Is there a help section where I can learn how to get around in the different areas. For example, I created a 16 page spread and thought I posted it in the gallery, but when I checked, it was not there. I looked under the title, as well as my user name.
    Question No 2
    I added 2 extra photos to my spread and then did not know how to put them in order. They show up at the beginning of the cover page and I want to place them in different places.
    Question No 3
    When I wanted to view other member's pages in the Scrapbook Gallery, say for instance there were 16 pages, I couldn't figure how to look at all the pages. When I pressed next, it took me to another member's gallery. When I chose slideshow, it did the same thing.
    Thanks
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the community. Sorry I do not know the answers to any of your questions but I am sure someone will come along that does.

Comment

• morgasan
      • Dec 2007

Thank you.

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

hiyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

WELCOMEEEEEEEEEE THE BOARD GIRLLLLLLLLLL!
        Congratulations for to have chosen SCRAPBOOKMAX,
        This optimum e place of world, the community more friend that she can to find ok

Kissessssssss

ro

Comment

• MarthaT
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2009

Hi I'm fairly new here as well. Can anyone help me where to begin learning about scrapbooks please?

Thanks in advance.
          Be Happy

Comment

• DGehman
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by MarthaT View Post
            Hi I'm fairly new here as well. Can anyone help me where to begin learning about scrapbooks please?

Thanks in advance.
            A great question, but it's worthy of its own thread. Any answers you get will be buried here under the non-specific title, "New to the Community." Nobody else with the same question will find it readily.

So, may I suggest clicking on "Scrapbook MAX! discussion" above (just to the left of where it says, "Welcome, Martha T"). Then click New Thread, give it a new title (for a title, it would be hard to beat your question above) and ask away.

I'm sure you'll get answers.

One reason I'm sure is because I began one and am itching to have it appear in your new thread...

Dave

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Hello Martha, I order for us to help you, you will need to be more specific. What would you like to learn? Basically, best thing is to just play with the program and the more you play, the more you learn. It is a never ending hobby, because there is always something new to learn. But start with the basics and go from there. And if you need some specific help, just ask.

Comment

• twpclerk
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2008

Quote:
                Question No 2
                I added 2 extra photos to my spread and then did not know how to put them in order. They show up at the beginning of the cover page and I want to place them in different places.

Open your album and then go to Page at the top, Organize and then move your page up or down to where ever you want to place it!! Hope that helps, can't help with the other two, maybe someone else can and by the way welcome to the community!!
                Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                X